Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Workout of the day - Sat 9/10

I love living in southern cal.  Wednesday and Thursday were hot (for our standards), Friday we had a marine layer until noon-ish with a steady, cool ocean breeze and this morning I woke up to a thunderstorm with big raindrops falling from a rosy lit sky.

My knee therapy continues and after an incredible session yesterday I am very sore this morning.  Today's workout's goal is to get the range of motion back into my other muscles, start building some stamina and not overdue it.  You can add a burpees, mountain climbers, squats or jumps into the routine however I can't since my knee cannot physically do them (and have you ever tried one legged burpees?).



Reps 20/15/10/5 and 5/10/15/20

Push ups
Leg lifts (on back legs side by side and lift up)
Stair Dips (good video at link - not me)ndividual leg lifts
Individual leg lifts
Side leg lifts
Flutter Kicks (4 reps for 1 count i.e. 1,2,3,1 - 1,2,3,2 - 1,2,3,3)
Stair Shoulder presses (good video at link-not me)
Hello Dollys 

No comments:

Post a Comment